Saturday, 22 December 2007

Back from the dead!

My blog is back from the dead!!! YeY!

Lately I attended conferences and some official partys!
It was great time for me! The food was always very delicious!! ;)



Me and Prefessor Peskin! Yes the one and only Michael E. Peskin!! We became good friends and I enjoyed conversation with him a lot!!




I was also in Kobe enjoying an exhibition on Maya, Aztec and Inca culture!!!
WoW super interesting!!

Yeah!! This is me with Professor Nambu! Yes the real Nambu, we became quite good friends!!



So as you can see mainly my life is about Physics and no more so much Japan!!
I enjoy right now Physics far more!!!

But for the Japamaniacs still a very nice shot of the Japanese Autumn!! Enjoy =D

3 comments:

momo said...

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog. Are you from Tunisia? I'm from Kobe originally (or Nishinomiya, if you know it) :-)

Anonymous said...

Why you blog it's for the dead?
I hope that you continue it. And you have a reader.
Karim from Tunisia

どりてぃんドリーム said...

先っちょのドリル具合がいいって言われたw
イイ仕事になりそうだし、手術はしばらくヤメとくよヽ(´ー`)ノ
http://8e8ae.net/chinpre/